Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Beginning

I welcome you to my first blog on this site.

I am very excited to start but haven't quite decided where to begin.

Basically for now, I am a psychic that has been reading for people, on and off, for about 13 years. I would like to share my experiences with like minded people and grow spiritually along the way.

I believe that sharing is the best way to learn and develop ones psychic abilities.

Every time I do reading/sittings I hear the same thing. "Can it tell what happened to me?"
Yes you can.

Gone are the days of being timid or embarrassed about my ability. People are entitled to their opinions but I have accepted this gift from God and plan on doing good work with it.

Love and Light!

Anne ^i^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Feel free to express yourself.