Friday, February 19, 2010

They see the light

Today while I was out with my husband thoughts of my deceased sister crossed my mind. Her imagine in my head was stronger than usual. It was as if she wanted me to tell my husband she was around. When I did he stated, "maybe it's because it's close to her passing date." Surprised at myself that I didn't realize this, I agree.

As we continued to drive I received other messages. Mary conveyed that her passing occurred on my nephews birthday - the 19th. Thinking back a week earlier it never dawned on me why the number 19 was so prominent in my head. I didn't make the connection.


Excited about this revelation I sent an e-mail to my mom and sisters for confirmation. It was conveyed to me that Matthew was born on the 19th. However Mary's passing from this plane to the next was on the 23rd, coincidentally the same date (23rd) as my father's passing. Mary had suffered a bi-lateral stroke as a result of complication that developed after her hip surgery leaving her in a coma. To qualify my ignorance of this fact - I am one of seven children and all of my sibling have children in which I know none of their birthday's.

Later in the evening during a candle lite bath Mary's spirit returned to me. I spoke to her out loud to her, as I always do. She repeatedly referred to the 19th as her birthday not passing day which I found comforting. At one point during this conversation I realized that I was naked. I wondered what is was she looked at when we chatted. I asked my sister if folks on the other side watched us in the bath, shower and during intimacy. But before my words passed my lips she responded.


"I see you as you would appear here, as the light." In my mind she showed me laying in the tub. What I saw was my silhouette and a straight white line that went from my head to my groin. She continued, "When you see me in your thoughts and dreams you see me as you remember me in human form - the body. " She conveyed that when I dream of someone and I don't see them I know instinctively who they are. It is their light, their soul that I recognize. Mary also conveyed that when she passed she recognized my father and dog as they appeared here in body. In time the body imagine disappears and soul takes on its true form - the light.

It all made sense to me. It is only a human to think that they, our loved ones, can see us naked and vulnerable. But, according to my sisters spirit, they see the white light, the energy force in which we came.

Love and Light

Anne ^i^

2 comments:

  1. It's a comforting thought to me that our love ones who have passed could possibly see us in "light form". Thank you for sharing that experience, Anne.
    Blessings~
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments. Feel free to express yourself.